Learn Spanish abroad - Quality criteria
We use many different criteria to classify, evaluate and select our recommended Spanish language schools abroad in Spain and Latin America. While it would be impossible to enumerate them all here, the following are among those we consider to be most important:
- Our Spanish schools have been teaching Spanish for a minimum of 3 years and have built up a solid reputation.
- Our Spanish schools are accredited by the relevant educational authorities and/or are members of respected professional associations.
- Our Spanish schools employ only qualified teachers of Spanish.
- Our Spanish schools offer Spanish Language classes and social and cultural activities throughout the year.
- Our recommended Spanish schools have an appropriately qualified and experienced person on their staff responsible for their students' welfare.